About Oregon East
Thanks for taking a few minutes to look around. This tumblr blog features images, stories and other items related to the Eastern side of Oregon, a region noted for a marked contrast to the West side of the state. Things are just a little different out here. All content here is either
- original (my own work),
- reblogged from original Tumblr sources,
- a small, cited editorial snippet allowed under copyright law,
- used by permission under an appropriate Creative Commons License,
- used by consent from the copyright holder, or
- believed to be in the public domain.
If you believe that I have infringed your copyright in any way, and you can provide evidence of ownership, please contact me and I will immediately remove your material. My ultimate goal is to showcase meaningful, relevant content while honoring artists’ rights.
Enjoy the view. It’s more than just a rodeo, folks.